Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Still Blog Hopping... and a Thank You!

WOW! I cannot believe how many wonderfully creative ladies (and gents~Eric~) there were on the OWH  Memorial Day Weekend Blog Hop! If you are still "hopping"--like me--please scroll down for my OWH Blog Hop post or just click HERE.

Thank you for all the wonderful comments and especially, for your thoughts and prayers for Roger and his family. I will pass those on when I see his sisters. 

I have some Surprise Blog Candy for all who posted a comment! I meant to offer Blog Candy, and just forgot to add it in for that day's post ...silly me!  I'll post the candy pic later today, and will draw a winner on Wednesday, June 8th so everyone has time to get through the hop. I'll have my youngest assistant draw the winner.  (I can only ship in the U.S.-sorry!) This is my first time offering Blog Candy, and I hope to do so at least once a month. So make sure you come back to visit often!

I am so glad that I came across Operation Write Home. I have always believed in the power of handwritten letters. They are a tangible way to hold onto someone far away. I am committing to sending at least one box of cards each month. What is your personal commitment to OWH? How many cards do you make each day?
I have been making a card each day while Nico naps. So far I have 3 cards completed and 9 ready to be assembled!

I hope all my new visitors keep coming back to see my creations. I may not always post about OWH, but know that all cards shown will make it into my box for OWH! 

Here is one of the cards I made:


The card base if from a K&Co card set shown in my post here, the plain CS is from SU!, and the patterned paper is from a Making Memories kit I found at Ross for only $2.99! The ribbon is from my Bobbin Ribbon stash, and the brads are from CTMH. I stamped the HB sentiment with ColorBox ink using a Michael's Dollar stamp.

I have two more to show you, but they're not loaded onto my pc yet. I took the pics with no memory card in the camera...hehe!

Have a Happy Tuesday!

Creatively Me,

Virginia

No comments: