Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blog Candy Pics, Two more cards, and a FEVER!

I meant to post the Blog Candy pic yesterday, but my little one decided to get all fever-ish on me! I don't know why some people say that your worries ease up with your second child because you've already "been through it" with your first. I worry more now than I did when Corey was Nico's age 10 years ago! I blame the internet..hehe! Too much information out there on what could be causing the fever!

Since Nico didn't nap very long, I wasn't able to make a card yesterday. But, he did nap long enough for me to take pics of the BC and the other cards I'd mentioned yesterday, so here they are:



I started on a card for OWH's Sunday Sketch and hope to finish it tonight so I can post for tomorrow. I'm going to try and do the Wed Challenge too...gotta go looking for gold!

'Til then...


Creatively Me,
Virginia

2 comments:

helloholley said...

These are cute cards.....I hope your little one gets better soon!!!

Anonymous said...

love the star card - how the star is shooting across the card. too cute.