Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

No cards today...



I didn't have time to make cards yesterday or today. My Princess (my niece, Riane) graduated from Kinder yesterday! I can't believe how much she's grown! Here she is:


Since I have two boys, SHE is my PRINCESS!


She is such a joy to be around. She's 6 going on 16. She's funny and bright.
This little girl is going to break hearts some day.  She's going to set trends. She's going to break glass ceilings.

As their graduation banner read: The Sky is the Limit...
for this Princess.

I hope I get to my craft desk tonight and play with some of the free digi stamps I got from the blog hop. I am new to digi stamps, but I think they might become a fave. My crafting space is SUPER SMALL, so going with digital stamps will save me lots of space (& money!) I am not too convinced by the Digital Scrapbooking, but we'll see. Maybe I could go the Hybrid Scrapbooking route.
Since I have no card to show you, here's a card I made for my Hubby last year for Father's Day. It's not the greatest pic, and it was a VERY simple card.
Yikes! It's almost midnight!

CS is all SU! as is the stamp. The brads are from my stash.

Until next time!

Creatively Me,
Virginia

No comments: