Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sketch & Throwdown Challenge...

I finally made a card for OWH's S&S Sketch Challenge and their Midweek Throwdown Challenge! Here is my card for the Sketch Challenge:





You can see the all the submissions for the sketch challenge by clicking here.

The Midweek Throwdown Challenge was to make a Guy Themed card as per the Shipper's request. Read more about the challenge and see all the submissions by clicking here. Now for my card:







I'll have to come back and add the card "ingredients" later. Right now, I am SUPER tired! NBA Finals (GO LAKERS!) and the World Cup (USA! USA! USA!) are keeping me up late and making me wake up early!

Have a great weekend and come visit again soon. I'll be having monthly blog candy and will be drawing a winner from all the monthly comments. Christy from Lone Pine Desings won the Surprise Blog Candy from the OWH Memorial Day Blog Hop!

Until next time....

Creatively Me,
Virginia




5 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Ohhh, I love your cards! I especially love your masculine challenge card! Thanks for playing along with us in the OWH challenges this week!

Unknown said...

Your "My Hero" card is terrific. It is very simple but so striking! Don't be surprised when my next batch looks very similar LOL.

Lynn said...

I agree with Jan and Yolanda, the masculine card is perfect and yes, I will be thinking of this card when I make my next bunch! Good job!

Paula S. said...

Great cards! I especially like colors and papers you've used. Thanks for posting!

Operation Write Home said...

I love both your challenge cards - the hero one is way cool!