Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Project Life Card Swap

My ear infection is slowly getting better!!  Yay, me! I had a bit of a set back after a trip to the Rodeo, yesterday what with all the exhaust smoke from the rides and lovely South Texas allergens out there. I'd tried weaning myself off the allergy meds I take, but it probably wasn't a good idea as they're the multi-symptom kind and the decongestant they contain helps with the pressure in my ear. Anyhow, enough about my sickies!

I'm still making PL cards and playing catch up with PL 2013 & 2014 whenever I can. Here are a few cards I have made for the PLCS group February Swaps and for my DT assignments. We have sponsors now, and I was lucky enough to be in the first group of DT members to get the awesome free goodies! The sponsor for our group was Trees to Treasures. I'd first come across TtT on one of the scrappy supplies selling groups on Facebook. The owners, Diana and Dale McRae make wood veneers and can customize your order to make pretty much anything you'd like! For example, for my set of veneers to create with, I asked for "hearts going up like bubbles." That is all I said! And they made this for me!! I mean, come on! Is is not exactly what I said?? I loved it!


Here are a few more cards made for the Sponsor Spotlight posts and for Sketches and blog posts, and swaps. To see more of my cards and posts, please visit the Project Life Card Swap group HERE  .
You can search my posts by clicking on my name on the right side and see some of my other swap cards by visiting the Gallery. I think I am the only Virginia there, but if not, look for Virginia D or Virginia Elizabeth. While you're there be sure to check out ALL of the cards in the gallery and some of the other posts by my fellow DT members. They are awesome and I always learn something from them!!






Thanks for stopping by! Stay healthy, friends!

Until next time....


Happily, 
Virginia

No comments: