Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

WOW....

I cannot believe that it's been almost a year since my last post! Talk about slacking! How does that saying go...? Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans." Yeah, I'd say. So, I suppose a quick update is long overdue....
You moms out there know how kids can make you lose track of time. It's like you blink, and a few months have gone by--yet, the same "to do" items are on your list! We moved...yes, again, in August; then, for some crazy reason I've yet to figure out, I decided to go back to school to continue chasing that elusive Bachelor's Degree. And, I am still homeschooling Corey--it doesn't get any easier as he nears teen-hood, but I wouldn't change a thing. The hubby is still working those crazy hours and going to school during the day. My classes this sememster are online so it makes life a bit easier, although it does require some late, late night studying {which is why I am up and writing at this hour ;-)} I am taking a creative writing class this semester, and for this reason, I have decided to get back to blogging. If I intend to pursue any kind of writing career, then I have to write and then write some more...or at least that is what my professor says. Sooooo, here I am again; I don't even think anyone reads my blog...yet. This started out as a crafting blog, but I will probably post some crazy stories once in a while, and I will definitely post family "stuff." Now back to studying for my Geology MidTerm. But first, a great scrapping find at good ol' Ross--one of my favorite stores!



This Autumn Leaves Kit was only $6.99!!! Come back tomorrow for a post about the contents of the kit and a layout!

Creatively Me,

Virginia

No comments: