Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Kit Contents & Layout

Here are the contents of the kit....  





some CUTE die cuts...







some chipboard and stickers...


lots of paper....


an idea page and even some decorative edge scissors and dimensionals...

and of course, the 12x12 post bound album.
All in all, I'd say it was worth the $7 I paid--don't you think? Most of the papers are a bit to girly-girly for my pictures (since I have ALL boys.) But, I can use those papers for cards and tags. Now here is the layout I created. It is simple, but it was super quick to put together...




I still have to do the journaling, but I love the way it turned out. I was contemplating adding some ribbon or brads, but I didn't want to make the page too busy. I still believe that scrapbooking should be about the picture and capturing the memory, rather than the technique or supplies used.  Hasta manana!!

Creatively Me,

Virginia

No comments: