Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sad News

I had planned on sharing pics from a fun experience I shared with my sister last night. However, I learned today that JoAnne Hoffman, the wonderful lady that introduced me to Rubber Stamping and altering projects, had passed away. I was unaware that she had been ill and had last communicated with her around July. My heartfelt condolences go out to her family. JoAnne was a demonstrator for The Angel Company when I met her. My friend Cathy had invited me to one of JoAnne's monthly Stamping gatherings. I fell in love with the art then! JoAnne would always have great projects for us to do, as well as a nice snack (even wine sometimes!) She seemed to me to be like a Mama Bear to those girls that gathered there--listening to them and offering them her heart. She gave the best hugs! She will be missed.


To learn a little more about JoAnne and see some of her projects, visit

http://myfavoritytoys.blogspot.com/




No comments: