Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween projects---FINALLY!

Forgive me for the delay in posting the promised project pics. It seemed that every time I planned on uploading, my internet connection would go OUT! Here are some of the projects I completed with the glittered die cuts.



These pails were super easy to make! I just used foam squares to mount the Glittered die cuts onto the pails. These cute pails are from the Target $1 Spot (2 for $1 for these.) I plan on filling them with candy--they're great for teacher or office gifts!


This card was also very easy to make! I used the glittered die cut, some Stampin' Up! cardstock, and rub ons from K & Co (purchased during the same sale at Michaels.)


This has got to be the fastest 12x12 scrapbook page I have ever made. All I have to do now is add this year's Halloween pics, journal a bit, and it's ready to go in my Halloween through the years Scrapbook!

No comments: