Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

WHERE have I been?

As you can see, I have neglected my blog for over a year--AGAIN! What can I say? Life happens. Last I posted I blamed the Mono, but this time around I have no one to blame but myself. I HAVE been crafting; I just haven't been good about blogging about it. My first love is writing, then crafting. It's the reason I decided to start blogging about my crafts, so I could get the writing juices flowing for my other work. Such has not been the case, as I have neglected my writing as well. However, that is all about to change as I have challenged myself to update my blogs on a daily basis {yes, I have more than one..sigh.} I may not always share or post pics of something I made, but I will always try to share something crafty with you. I may not have any readers left, so I am off to get some. In the meantime, here's  a quick crafty share---an ATC I did for one of my Facebook groups last month. More details and updates tomorrow! Until then....



Happy Crafting,
V~



No comments: