Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

My Camera is out of comission....

Hope everyone had a great weekend! My camera has been acting up so I haven't been able to upload any project pics. So instead, here are some links to some awesome work by some wonderful, creative ladies:

This lovely Mother's Day card belongs to Kay Kalthoff . More details on Kay's card can be found on her blog Stamping to Share.

I love, love, love the color combo on Nancy Riley's Grad card. Check out her blog iStamp by Nancy Riley to see how she came up with these colors.


I just about went nuts when I saw this card! It is perfect for Father's Day, don't you think? For more details visit Deb's blog, With a Stamp and a Song .

I started writing this blog entry earlier in the week. I am happy to report that the Hubster bought me a new camera and it is SWEET!! So I'll be back soon with pics!!  Hope you enjoyed these great cards!

Happily,
Virginia

No comments: